We are currently seeking a Project Manager for the Land Development department. Duties will include management of land development projects with responsibility for proposal preparation, meeting the budget, schedules, quality of the work product, and coordination with clients and a team of engineers/technicians. Must assist with marketing and business development of land development projects. The Project Manager will be responsible for the overall project finances, client/team/agency coordination, contracts, and marketing.
Typical projects include commercial, private, industrial and municipal development, subdivision design, stormwater management, stormwater sewer, infrastucture improvements and water quality.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering; P.E. registration in the state of Ohio;
• 4 to 6 years of related site/civil land development experience;
• Strong project management experience in land development utilizing ODOT, and applicable state standards in the preparation of land development plans for commercial, residential, and municipal projects.
• Proficiency in technical skills in stormwater management, hydraulics, hydrological analysis, grading and other site development related designs;
• Demonstrated AutoCAD (required) or Civil 3D (preferred) skills with the ability to design site layouts concept through completion;
• Ability to interact well with coworkers, clients, and regulatory agencies;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
• Ability to work independently, as well as, in a team environment;
• Possess reliable transportation to access job sites and a valid driver’s license in good standing;
• Position requires work Monday through Friday with occasional evenings and weekends
• Must have desire and ability to work in a group setting and to mentor junior staff members.
• Strong communication skills required for direct client and review agency interaction.
• Experience in oral presentations
• Knowledge of Ohio municipal land use law
• Oil and gas industry experience
We provide our staff with the opportunity to direct their own career path. If you are a highly motivated self‑starter, we can offer you challenge, responsibility, and an environment to grow your career!